Creative Backend developer (Medior)
36-40 Hours · AMERSFOORT
- Have a clear understanding of SOLID principles
- Proactive who takes responsibility for his/ her own work
- Creative and pragmatic
- Problem solver with hands-on mentality
- Takes initiative and cooperates effectively
- Colleague oriented team player with clear communication skills
If all of the above applies to you then we think it is about time you join our team! A typical working day starts in the office with our Daily Scrum when we inform each other of our progress and keep track of our work. Then we continue with working on our sprint stories, take a break to have lunch around 12pm and rewind. The day will possibly include a self-steering meeting(s) where you are also expected to participate and share your opinion. In meetings such as this, we are all able to make important decisions for our team and/or the company and make a difference.
Enrise is a company without managers, because professionals don’t need managers. Every team is self-steering, has its own finances and its own teamplan and agenda. The teamplans are being reviewed every year by all other teams and big decisions are taken company wide; this way everybody is involved in steering the company towards success and we keep each other sharp. Working at Enrise is not only working in close teams, it is also running a business as a team and as Enrise as a whole. A challenging and very exciting place to work!
About the team
We are Team Enigma! As Team Enigma we are specialized in middleware and backend solutions. Currently working for 1 client, a Telecom provider for which we develop and support the middleware solution which connects all third parties holding the single version of truth, containing close to 1 mln active customers. We will potentially expand on other application projects involving more clients in the process.
What we use
- PHP 7+
- Scrum as development methodology
- Laminas (Zend Framework 2)
- APIs (SOAP en REST)
- PHPUnit, Behat
The team exists of 8 people and stands for quality, responsibility and a no-nonsense culture. Meet a couple of team members; David, Robin, Remi en Aimilia.
- Minimum of MBO level education
- Speaks and writes both Dutch and English (In the team we communicate in English most of the time)
- Ambition and some level of entrepreneurship; cause we are self-steering
- Analytical thinker
- Experience with PHP
- You can do frontend work when needed
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Laminas/ Symfony/ Laravel
- Domain Driven Design
What do you get out of it?
- Working for a progressive self-steering IT company
- Close team
- Market conform salary
- Salary for later (pension)
- Laptop/Macbook from Enrise
- Proper secondary working conditions like travel cost allowance
- Dynamic job where every day is different!
- Gameroom to disconnect from the work a little when needed
- Internal and external education possibilities
- Great central location in Amersfoort with a brand new office
- 36-40 hours a week
- professional lunch is provided
- Inspiring environment with over 50 high-end professionals
- Welcome at Enrise packet with a lot of goodies
- Salary indication: € 3750,- by 40 hour workweek.